Your safety is our top priority and we are actively taking steps to protect against the spread of COVID-19.
In accordance with local, state and CDC guidelines, our office has re-opened and resumed full operations, which includes being able to schedule in-person visits with patients.
To reduce the risks associated with the outbreak and to prevent/reduce the spread of the disease, we are implementing the following:
- Ongoing study visits are now being conducted in-person in accordance with state, local and CDC guidelines.
- A brief health screening will be conducted upon your arrival and will include a temperature check and completion of a COVID assessment survey. Anyone who shows symptoms of COVID 19 will not be allowed on-premises.
- All patients are required to wear a mask at all times and must use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- For all in-person visits, patients will be contacted by a patient concierge to discuss their health status 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Patients who have been in contact with COVID 19 infected persons in the last 14 days are not going to be seen on BCT premises according to CDC guidelines and appointments will be rescheduled.
- Only essential BCT staff remain on BCT premises to minimize the risk to patients and employees and enforce social distancing
- BCT staff will wear protective face masks at all times
- All surfaces are being cleaned and disinfected prior to and after a patient visit to prevent the spread of infection.
Monitors and Other Visitors:
- All non-essential visits to BCT office are postponed.
- BCT staff is accommodating Sponsors during remote monitoring visits
For up-to-date information about COVID-19, please visit CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html